The Rewards of Casino Credit
Don’t want to carry cash? Upon approval, the following options are available without fees to Marquee Reward Members.
Markers are used exclusively for gaming purposes and can be drawn at any table game or at the Hollywood Cage. As a convenience to our customers, we hold credit instruments (“markers”) interest-free for a maximum period of 30 days.
Marquee Check Cashing
Available Check Cashing Limits of up to $2,000 are available for Marquee Reward members. Checks are subject to immediate deposit.
Guests may deposit funds with the Main Casino Cashier Cage in order to draw funds at the game of their choice. Cash equivalents such as cashier’s checks, certified checks or wire transfers (subject to verification) in addition to cash or chips, may be placed on deposit for withdrawal.
RULES OF CREDIT USAGE
- The issuance of casino credit is solely for gaming purposes at Hollywood Casino.
- All of your play must be rated on the gaming floor by use of your player’s card.
- In the event you win, you must repay your markers prior to departing the casino.
- In the event you lose less than the entire amount of the marker(s), you must repay this remaining amount in your possession prior to departing the casino.
- Failure to redeem outstanding markers on winning trips may result in immediate deposit of said items or could affect your line of credit.
- Casino credit is not available for use in the poker room.
- Credit lines must be utilized at least once every 6 months or the line will become inactive and a new application must be completed.
Markers can be paid at any time within the repayment period. Payments can be made by cash, chips, bank draft, wire transfer or personal check. If the marker is not paid by the expiration of the 30 day hold period, it is deposited (like a check) and the funds are collected from your financial institution. All markers set for deposit are subject to a clearing time period of 7 days determined by Hollywood Casino; during this time your account may not be available.
PERSONAL CHECK PAYMENTS
If you choose to write a personal check to pay/redeem a marker(s), the check must be drawn on the account disclosed in your credit application. When a check payment is received, the check will be deposited on or before the next banking day. All personal checks deposited are subject to a clearing time period of 7 days.
Failure to abide by the guidelines above may result in a reduction or cancellation of my credit line.
Hollywood Casino restricts access to personal information collected from our customers to those individuals who need to know the information in order to process credit applications or provide other services. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural controls to safeguard nonpublic personal information.
For information about casino credit or to apply online, click here.