It’s Your Chance To Cash In
Match all 6 numbers, win $1 million
For every 25 tier points you earn Thursdays in January, you’ll also earn the chance to win up to $500 Free SlotPlay®, $10,000 cash or the top prize of $1 million in cash in the Big Draw on February 1 at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races.
To enter the giveaway, Marquee Rewards® members should visit any promotional kiosk between noon and 10 p.m. on Thursday, January 10, 17, 24, and 31 to pick their numbers. You may choose one set of six numbers between 1 and 60 each day of the promotion.
You’ll have a final chance to pick numbers for the drawing on February 1 between noon and 11 p.m.
You must earn at least 25 tier points on the listed promotion dates to be eligible to choose numbers for the drawing.
Drawing Times and Prizes
Between 7 p.m. and 11 p.m. February 1, six numbers will be drawn from the Big Draw machine next to valet.
If you match 2 or more of the numbers drawn each hour, you will win one of six prizes:
Match 6 numbers: $1 million cash
Match 5 numbers: $10,000 cash
Match 4 numbers: $500 Free SlotPlay
Match 3 numbers: $75 Free SlotPlay
Match 2 numbers: $25 Free SlotPlay
The first person to match all six numbers drawn wins $1 million in cash!
Any players who match all six numbers drawn after the top prize is claimed will receive $10,000 cash.
You can only play if you have a Marquee Rewards card. Not a Marquee Rewards member? Sign up for free at the cage cashier. New Marquee Rewards members can win up to $10,000 in cash and prizes at Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races when they play Race to Riches.
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be 21 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- Winners must present their valid state-issued photo identification to claim cash prizes.
- Free SlotPlay prizes are valid for 24 hours after prize is issued.
- Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races reserves the right to cancel or modify any part of this promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
- Other restrictions may apply. All promotional offers are subject to regulatory approval.