THIS IS HOLLYWOOD!
You don’t have to travel far for an incredibly exciting, friendly and total entertainment experience. Located in scenic Charles Town, West Virginia, near Harper's Ferry and less than an hour from Washington, D.C., and Baltimore, Hollywood Casino at Charles Town races offers world-class gaming and entertainment, attracting more than 2.5 million visitors a year.
You’ll find 2,500 of the hottest slots, all your favorite games and denominations, and a high limit area where you can experience big time jackpots on $5, $10, $25 and even $100 machines.
Get in on Las Vegas-style action with live poker, blackjack, craps, roulette or experience the thrills of live and simulcast horse racing.
End your day of play with a comfortable stay at the luxurious Inn at Charles Town.
We look forward to your visit, so plan your trip today!
Acceptable Valid ID’s
- US Issued Driver’s License.
- US Issued State ID Card.
- Resident Alien Card.
- Passport Card .
- Current US Military ID.
All ID’s must have a photograph and must be current and must be written in English.
- Must be 21 to enter. No ID no entry.
- No outside food or beverage.
- No weapons. (includes knives)
- No outside alcohol or drinking in parking areas etc.
- We reserve the right to visually inspect all bags, packages and purses.
- Patron showing visible signs of intoxication are not allowed to enter or remain on property.
- We are not responsible for loss or damage resulting in the parking areas. Safe guard your valuables.
- Patrons under the age of 21 are NOT permitted on the Casino floor.
- Patrons under the age 18 are not permitted in the OTW, Grandstands or racing apron except during live racing.
- During Live Racing minors are allowed in the OTW, Apron, Grandstands, the Terrance dining area (when open) 1 hour before the start of live racing until ½ hour after the end of the last race.
- All minors must remain under control (within physical control-approximately arms length of) and accompanied by an adult while on property.
- Minors under 18 may not be left unattended on property including in your hotel room or in your vehicle without an adult present.